Spring 2020: The Washington Redskins - Partnership Marketing Intern
Dec 4, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
The Washington Redskins are seeking Partnership Marketing interns to assist with sponsor asset implementation and strategy development during the Spring 2020.
This individual will have the opportunity to learn about the responsibilities of a National Football League Marketing Department by working as a member of the team and supporting in its day-to-day operations.
It is preferable that the intern is able to start on or around January 6, 2020. Opportunity to stay on-board through Summer 2020 is also available.
- Manage and maintain lists and client databases
- Contribute to system development and departmental organization tactics
- Assist in planning and execution of sponsor-related events
- Assist with planning of 2020 regular season sponsor elements
- Assist in creating/monitor social media campaigns to support sponsor-related initiatives
- Aid in sponsorship activation at games and special events
- Interact professionally with both clients and fans
- Manage contracts and support sponsorship fulfillment
- Must be able to receive college credit (graduate or undergraduate) for the internship
- Ability to commute to Redskins Park located in Ashburn, VA
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Above average computer skills in Microsoft Suite
- Proven experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to work game and special events at FedExField in Landover, MD
- Yes/No. Can you prove you will receive college credit?
- Yes/No. Do you have local housing in or near the DC, MD, VA area?
- Yes/No. Can you provide your own transportation to Ashburn, VA?
- Yes/No. Can you provide your own transportation to Landover, MD?
- Yes/No. Are you able to work some nights and weekends?
Apply: Send resume and cover letter to David Marzi, Partnership Marketing Coordinator at email@example.com.