Spring 2020: Saadia's Juicebox & Yoga Bar - Marketing / Event Intern
Nov 18, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Saadia’s Juicebox in Richmond, VA is a Unique establishment that is taking Vegan/Plant based food, Fitness and Food education to another level. We are looking for a Fun, Creative Marketing/Event Intern to take Saadia’s to the next phase in our journey. As we approach our 3 year anniversary. Candidate would elevate our brand through marketing, social media and events. In the past our interns have had the following responsibilities. However we work to asses what your interest and strengthens are and will place you best suited to your experience and scope of work.
- Post events, workshops and other yoga related classes on social media sites
- Creative development of marketing materials and branding
- Creating a strategic marketing plan as Our studio rentals and private events.
- Organizing First Friday artist events including hanging and taking down art.
- Food Photography and Branding ads
- Research new ways to get our message to the public
illustration skills, graphic design experience. Well-versed in Adobe Suite applications; photo editing skills; comfort with a PC platform environment.
- Up-beat and fun personality
- Internet Savvy/ Social Media Savvy
- Some SEO/Analytics knowledge
- Very Organized/ Multi-Tasker
- Willing to bring and share ideas to the table.
Must know all of the ins-and-outs of Social Media!
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Just a reminder this is not a paid internship. However, we do compensate very generous with items at the Juicebar. If you are interested we look forward to hearing from you email@example.com