Spring 2020: Our World Entertainment - Digital Media Intern
Jan 13, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Our World Entertainment is an independent record label based in New York City. We currently have a 5 artist roster including Azia from BET’s Hustle in Brooklyn. Our genres cover hip hop, r&b, pop, international sounds and rap. Media focused and driven, we are looking to build and give a responsible intern real life experience in the entertainment industry.
This position affords the right candidate a tremendous learning/practicing opportunity across all facets of traditional and progressive marketing principles and practices. The digital media internship works closely with internal and external parties to lead strategic thinking for the brand’s content from the initial strategy and solutions to their launch. It is responsible for ensuring that relevant content exists alongside visually engaging designs.
- Provide strategically integrated advice and planning assistance in relation to the company’s marketing initiatives, from digital advertising and social media execution;
- Create contents (text, image, videos or other materials) for multiple social media platforms including, Triller, Tik- Tok, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, etc.;
- Create content and perform graphic design for the company’s promotion and proposal materials (brochures, infographics, or any promotional deliverables);
- Assist in organization and attendance of promotional events and other daily administrative tasks including translation, researching;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior experience with digital strategy and social media, with intimate experience and understanding of business applications of social media platforms
- Must have solid visual graphic skills and demonstrated creative sense. Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere, etc.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Innovative, strategic thinking, and branding knowledge
- Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team Others
- This is an Internship position with the possibility to turn to full time.
Job Type: Internship
Experience: Digital media: 1 year (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Students can apply by submitting their resume to email@example.com with a subject line of VCU INTERN SUBMISSION.
THIS INTERN OPP WOULD BE PERFECT FOR A STUDENT IN THE MASS COMM FIELD CONCENTRATING FILM OR CREATIVE WORKS.