Spring 2020: O'MY Dairy Free Gelato - Social Media / Graphic Design Intern
Jan 27, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
We are looking for a social media/graphic design intern in Richmond, VA that will support our brand & creative marketing needs. O’MY Dairy Free Gelato is a women-owned small business, local to Richmond, VA. We have been in market for over a year and are looking to grow awareness about our products across the country.
You Need To Have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to accomplish multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Canva required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Previous internships in graphic design a plus!
- Previous work on social media/digital campaigns is a plus!
- Collaborate with the Marketing Manager on the monthly content calendars and post copy.
- Assist with the design and execution of social media posts and ads.
- Promote events via social media.
- Assist with influencer relations.
If you’re skilled, enthusiastic and can get the job done, we like you already. The Social Media/Graphic Design Internship is an unpaid internship.
Winter/Spring 2020 (Feb 2020-May 2020)
Weekly Internship Hours: 15-20 hours (Hours flexible)
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Please include your resume, a cover letter detailing why you’re a great fit for this position, as well as a link to your portfolio of design samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: YOUR FULL NAME, Winter/Spring Internship (Winter/Spring 2020)