Spring 2020: Madison+Main - Graphic Design Intern (Deadline Dec. 11)
Nov 18, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Graphic Design Internship
Madison+Main is a branding, marketing, and PR Agency in Richmond, Virginia that gets results
for emerging companies and challenger brands. Interested in being part of the creative side of
advertising? As a Graphic Design Intern at Madison+Main, you will get an immersive internship
experience into the real world of advertising, marketing, and branding.
What will you be doing?
Graphic Design interns will have the opportunity to be exposed to every facet of our creative
process. As a Graphic Design intern for Madison+Main, you will:
● Support the creative team with various print and web projects
● Assist in the creation of print advertisements and digital advertisements
● Take part in creative concept sessions
● Learn brand strategy and the implementation of brand standards
● And much more!
What we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates that have passion and skills to excel in a fast-paced environment.
A candidate should possess the traits below:
● Must be a senior or a recent graduate
● Must be able to communicate ideas clearly
● Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (must be able to pass a basic Adobe
● Have desire to learn about Brand Strategy
● Excellent time management skills
● Must be able to work independently as well as in a team
● Ability to define and work to deadlines
● Desire to learn what it takes to work in a fast growing company
● Available to work 20 hours per week, January-May 2020
What about college credits or compensation?
While this is an unpaid internship opportunity, you will gain a wealth of knowledge about the
marketing world. We are willing to work with you and your college to determine the appropriate
amount of college credit you can receive for participation in our internship program.
Will you have fun?
Well, that’s entirely up to you (but we’re placing our bets on “yes.”) Just check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuTZIwDF56A&t=1s
How do you apply?
Please submit a sample of your work with your resume to Art Webb at firstname.lastname@example.org
for consideration. Work samples can either be a link to your portfolio website or a PDF with a
minimum of three examples. Submissions are due by December 11, 2019.