Spring 2020: L&M Company, Inc. - Social Media & Event Management Intern (PAID/Compensation Provided)
Feb 7, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
L&M Company, Inc. is a Richmond based legging brand owned by sisters Lucy and Michele. We are looking for an energetic intern to support L&M Company’s social media and event management. This is a great opportunity to work alongside a local RVA startup. This is part-time and mostly remote.
- Create social media content including styled pictures, local boutique try on videos, local fitness studio workouts
- Develop social content schedule
- Develop creative materials – website design and content, signage for pop up shops, social campaigns
- Identify bloggers for partnerships
- Identify opportunities for giveaways
- Coordinate pop up shop events including working the event (for commission $)
- Generate social following especially in the 18-24 age range
- Rep L&M and share with network
- Current college student
- Strong social media presence and expertise
- Photo taking and editing experience (iPhone photos OK)
- Digital marketing design experience preferred
- Interest in entrepreneurship, marketing, social media, PR
- Styling experience is a plus!
- $350 worth of product
- Opportunity to earn commission on sales
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Intern Application”. Include the following in your email:
- Why do you want to intern with us?
- Social media handles
Find out more about us at www.landmcompany.com or Instagram.com/landm_company