Spring 2020: Hatch - Marketing Intern
Jan 8, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Hatch is currently seeking a marketing intern to assist with our growth marketing strategies. In
this role, you will have a hand in helping us scale up our quickly growing company by lending a
hand in social media, content and SEO capacities while also assisting with internal events and
Here’s what we’re looking for:
● Juniors/Seniors looking to earn class credit and expand their professional portfolio by
helping one of Richmond’s most exciting SaaS start-ups.
● Culture-minded teammates who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves, ask questions and
confidently crush any job thrown their way.
● Team members who aren’t afraid to push the status quo and bring new ideas to the table
at meetings and out of the blue.
● Scrappy workers who are quick-on-their-feet, don’t get overwhelmed easily, understand
the importance of consistency and are always prepared to jump in and assist other
teammates as needs arise.
● Excellent communicators who feel equal-parts confident on the phone and in email.
Here’s what you’ll be helping with:
● Social media. You’ll be tasked with planning a monthly strategic social media calendar
that highlights company culture (Facebook, Instagram) and provides B2B customer
value (LinkedIn, Twitter).
● Content strategy. Following expectations and guidelines set by Growth Marketing
Manager, you will help support the marketing team in scaling out content for sales
initiatives and SEO purposes.
● Internal and external events. We work hard and play hard - every so often, our team
will hold on-site and off-site events to celebrate our wins. You’ll help in planning and
executing these events.
● Growth strategies. In addition to social media management and inbound/content
marketing, you’ll help us scale ABM campaigns, reach our KPIs and shape a complete
marketing strategy that keeps our sales and CS teams busy.
Here’s what you’ll be experienced in:
● Communication, writing and research.
● Social media management (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin - others if applicable)
● An eye for great graphic design and photography.
● Video shooting and editing (preferred, but not required).
● Marketing tools like Hubspot, Venngage, Canva, SEMrush.
● Managing multiple projects and maintaining a proven history of meeting deadlines.
All applicants should apply directly via email to Matt Edwards (firstname.lastname@example.org) with an updated resume and/or portfolio of work completed during courses.