Spring 2020: CreativeMktGroup - Marketing/Admin Intern
Jan 13, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
CreativeMktGroup is a small firm serving as a dedicated and fractional marketing department to startups, small businesses, and non-profits in the areas of branding, digital marketing, business development, and public relations. Our mission is to grow our clients' businesses to the next level. We are looking for a part-time Marketing/Administrative Intern to join our growing team in our Richmond headquarter office.
The primary purpose of the Marketing/Administrative Intern role is to serve as the firm's marketing intern to support all firm marketing, digital, and event-related projects, as well as all company administrative duties and tasks. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal candidate will be able to hit the ground running every day.
- Support all firm digital marketing efforts, specifically social media execution.
- Support all firm events, including planning, logistics, and more.
- Support all firm administrative tasks and duties. The ideal requirements of this position include:
- Current college students or recent college graduate with a degree in marketing
- Experience with social media profiles, Hootsuite, MailChimp and other related software
- Previous experience in a marketing agency setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
This position will report to the CEO Director of Operations. The ideal candidate will be interested in growth opportunities within the company. Please submit your candidacy to http://bit.ly/2A0QEdW.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Location: Richmond, VA 23226 (Required)
Work Location: One location
Typical hours: 3hrs daily, between 9 am-5 pm
- For class credit, and potential for pay after 1-3 months of demonstrating exceptional work and effort.