Spring 2020: Corn Warriors (Reality TV) - Social Media Intern
Oct 29, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Local video production company, SWOOD Media, currently produces a Reality TV show called "Corn Warriors" and are in the middle production for season 3. The show is growing fast and we are in need of an intern to help with our social media.
Social Media Intern for Corn Warriors
This is a part time, unpaid position with flexible hours. We are looking for a talented individual that has strong attention to detail, a self-starter mindset, and experience in managing social media across various channels (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Etc...)
- Experience and demonstrated track record utilizing multiple social platforms to build awareness, and engage new and existing customers.
- Excellent communication, writing, project management, analysis, presentation, cross-functional collaboration and relationship building skills.
- Working toward a Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications, media, journalism or related field.
- Photography and videography experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite or similar software.