Spring 2020: Coastal Plains League - Tri-City Chili Peppers - Marketing & Digital Content Specialist Intern
Jan 20, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Collegiate Baseball Experience is seeking interns for a unique opportunity to work hands-on with Tri-Cities Baseball 2020, a campaign to create and develop a collegiate baseball team to begin operations in the Coastal Plain League in May 2020 in Colonial Heights, Virginia. This is once-in-a-lifetime chance to help us build a team FROM SCRATCH and bring baseball back to the people of the Tri-Cities.
This position will work closely with both the Owner and the General Manager of the organization, learning valuable skills in the sports industry and gaining experience and insight into the front office of a baseball team.
To learn more or apply, please email email@example.com or call 804-221-9855
- Assist in executing, improving and optimizing existing marketing strategies
- Design and develop new marketing strategies
- Create engaging and supportive content for use on social media channels
- Moderate comments on social media and engage with online audience.
- Drive ticket and merchandise sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through local events
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Experience managing social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Must be able to work in a time sensitive and team-oriented environment with irregular hours, including nights and weekends