Spring 2019: SuperstarsPizza - Marketing/Advertising/Graphic Design Intern
Dec 4, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Marketing/Advertising/Graphic Design Intern
SuperstarsPizza is a fast casual restaurant founded in Richmond, Virginia in 1994, located at 5700 Patterson Avenue. We are primarily a Take-n-Bake pizza restaurant, but also offer dine in and take out service.
SuperstarsPizza is searching for a candidate with interest in a career in web design, advertising, marketing, communications or hospitality. The candidate must possess strong computer skills, strong knowledge in graphic design as well as strong writing and communication skills.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Website design, look and layout
- Help develop new marketing strategies
- Assist with brand marketing on all social media platforms
- Design and implement promotional materials
- Assist General Manager with grassroots marketing strategies
- Market research of industry and competitive trends to expand brand
- Assist in developing training materials
This is an unpaid internship. Approximately 5-8 hours a week.
If interested, please send an email to Taylor at email@example.com