Spring 2019: Sofar Sounds Richmond - Social Media/Communications Intern
Nov 20, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
What is Sofar Sounds? An international “secret” concert series that reimagines the live event experience through curated, intimate performances. Sofar shows are held at unique venues (i.e. someone’s living room in Church Hill or a storefront on Cary Street) and typically features three diverse artists playing four songs each.
Who are we looking for? Someone passionate about sharing the magic of live music with the greater Richmond area.
- Meticulous management of Sofar Richmond’s social media presence
- Crafting partnerships with local businesses alongside city director
- Serving as a brand ambassador at shows
- Eight to ten hours a week
- Weekly briefings with city director
- Enthusiasm and focus
Skills and Experience Required:
- Advanced knowledge of social media marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- No professional experience or transportation required
To apply, please send a brief cover letter and resume to: email@example.com