Spring 2019 - International Production Intern (PAID)
Dec 3, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Sesame Workshop is looking for a International Production Intern to support our international production team for Spring 2019. The position involves working with the production team, supporting our international producers, and communicating with various departments within the company through various stages of production and pre-production.
- Provide administrative support to producers and international staff.
- Research products and media landscapes in specific countries.
- Media management support, including:
- Review, tag, and log deliverables
- Prepare storage and archives
- Assist in managing digital media
- Make dubs and provide content, as requested
- Data entry for show episodes, segments, and rundowns
- Assist with script translations.
- Attend script reviews/rough cut reviews and assist in workshops and meetings.
- Upload website content.
- Reviewing games and applications.
- Assist in writing and editing website copy, SEO, and alt text.
- Review and write show episode descriptions and series synopsis.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Create YouTube and social media reports.
- Editing videos for social media and YouTube.
- Strong interest in children's media and education.
- Basic television, video and/or game production skills and knowledge.
- Language Skills: Fluent written and spoken Spanish required. Additional languages a strong plus.
- Television/film/game production, or communication coursework desired.
- Good online research skills.
- Must be able to work independently and own their projects from start to end.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Must thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Adobe Photoshop skills a plus.
- Strong social media skills, including reporting, desired.
- Basic Adobe Premiere knowledge.
- This is an 8-week internship program.
- Must be able to commit to at least 15 hours a week.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university.
- Interns will be entering their junior or senior year, and have at least a 3.0 GPA.
- This is a paid internship. Interns will be paid $15 per hour.
- Applicants must submit writing samples in Spanish, as well as complete one round of interviews in Spanish.
Click this link (or copy and paste) to Apply!