Spring 2019: Rose Fleur - Social Media Intern
Nov 20, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Social Media Intern Job Description
Rose Fleur is an online retailer for long lasting luxury floral arrangements. Rose Fleur is looking for a digital-savvy intern to build a social media presence for our brand. The Intern will be responsible for using social media and marketing content to create a strong brand identity. Run social media advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality written and visual content. Engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments on social media platforms.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
- Develop a content plan.
- Create high-quality written and visual content for social media accounts including Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.
- Engage with online community and respond to comments and requests.
- Analyze web traffic and relevant community metrics.
- Engage influencers within our target market
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and make recommendations for social media advertising copy, image selection, and A/B testing
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube or Pinterest
- Ability to use Hootsuite, Planoly or similar programs to manage online postings on different platforms.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.