Spring 2019: Rose Fleur - Communications Intern
Nov 20, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Communications Intern Job Description:
Rose Fleur is an online retailer for long lasting luxury floral arrangements. We are looking for a self-motivated and talented Communications Intern to create informative content, press releases, articles, and media opportunities to share our company’s brand, products, and services. In this position, you will also be in charge of producing high-quality blog posts and email campaigns that engages customers and builds brand recognition.
- Create informative and impactful press releases, press kits, articles, newsletters, and related marketing materials.
- Prepare detailed media activity reports
- Recommend communication and marketing strategies for new products, launches, events, and promotions.
- Research topics and develop interesting blog posts that will appeal to our target audience
- Promote the blog using social media and direct email
- Maximize site traffic by utilizing Search Engine Optimization keywords.
- Invite bloggers, experts, or other notable guests to contribute content to blog and social media platforms
- Monitor responses to blog posts
- Exceptional writing, research, and communication skills.
- Creativity and adaptability.
- Knowledge of the target audience and industry trends.
- Proficiency with computers, especially content management software, social media platforms, MS Office, and SEO keywords
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills