Spring 2019: Rocket Pop Media - Graphic Design Intern
Nov 20, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships
Web. Video. Social Media
. It's what we do as Richmond's boutique creative agency and production shop. Rocket Pop Media is where web development, internet marketing, social media, and an advertising agency collide. And we're looking for an intern!
Required skill set:
- Ability to produce visually and conceptually interesting brand collateral (print and digital).
- Ability to design and produce brand identities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A love of typography & color theory.
- Confident in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and/or Illustrator.
- Able to work with and communicate ideas to coworkers.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of User Interface / User Experience design.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills a must.
- Ability to see brands through the eye of the consumer and develop strategies and tactics to reach them and influence their buying decisions.
- Must be able to tell a good story.
Potential deliverables during internship:
- Brand planning and analysis to determine best target audiences for a brand.
- Develop brand-building strategies and ideas for clients.
- Conducting market research.
- Develop long-term strategies as well as short-term campaign planning and engagement strategies.
- Social media management.
- Produce brand collateral for print and digital use.
Submit portfolio and resume to email@example.com.