Spring 2019: Release The Hounds - Writer/Art Director Intern
Nov 20, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships
Release the Hounds is seeking interns whose hearts pump hustle and who aren't afraid to go the extra mile in everything they do. If you have the ability to turn daily task into compelling adventure, we want you.
From brainstorming and strategixing with our creative team, to helping manage account and client projects, you'll be involved for real work with real clients, every day. Interna will participate in client events, work trips and other projects as needed.
- Enrolled or ecent grad of an accredited college advertising program or related program
- Proficiency with software associated with this line of business
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter and able to manage workload
- 10 hours a week minimum to dedicate to RTH
- Internship is unpaid but can be used for course credit
- You will be working daily onreal client work and will receive on all assignments
- Ability to particapate in client and company trips and events
- This is an intern to hir position for the right candidate
To Apply: send your resume, schedule, portfolio and a paragraph about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org