Spring 2019: King Agency - Marketing Intern
Jan 23, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
The King Agency is seeking a skilled writer with an interest and a pulse on social media marketing. This internship position will be working closely alongside our Social Media Manager and collaborating with other creative departments of the agency. Responsibilities include content creation that is unique and engaging for our client's social media platforms, daily management of social media accounts, social conversation monitoring and assistance with monthly analytic reports. This position would learn the ins and outs of social media campaigns and an opportunity to develop content, monthly schedules and utilize deployment software.
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable insights and experience into the Social Media Marketing field.
How to apply: All interested candidates, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An understanding of social platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, timely and able to work under deadlines
- Passionate about creative writing and detail oriented
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Ability to take on multiple projects and clients at once
- Experience in graphic design is a plus but not required