Spring 2019: Avail Outpatient Counseling - Social Media Intern (PAID)
Dec 17, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Contact Name: Dr. Shawnrell Blackwell
Contact Title: Owner
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone Number: 804-214-2260 (leave detailed message)
Position Title: Social Media and Website Content Manager for Mental Health Provider (intern)
Position Location: Richmond, VA (Downtown)
Compensation: Stipend $350 after successful completion of semester internship
Documentation Required: Resume
Majors to Apply: All
Position Description: Social Media and Website Content Manager will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content on social media and website platforms to achieve our business goals. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic.
- Create a website using any website template services such as WordPress, Wix, Godaddy, etc.
- Create content for website for mental health provider business.
- Create Instagram, Facebook, and Snapchat accounts. Create and maintain content for duration of internship.
- Increase social media and website presence and followers.
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills