Spring 2019: AMC Technology - Marketing Intern
Nov 19, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
AMC Technology has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern at a 23-year-old company that prides itself on its global reach. Our agile, product-focused team environment allows our employees to make a difference without the distractions of traditional business hierarchy. We promote work/ life balance with flexible working hours, free snacks, casual dress codes and a great location in Scott’s Addition. It’s an exciting time to join our team as we’ve recently rebranded our flagship product and launched a brand-new Cloud product to our industry!
The internship is available immediately and will continue through May 2019. The weekly working schedule will be up to 20 hours per week. The ideal candidate will be self-driven and have strong graphic design ability. The candidate must also enjoy multi-tasking and being involved with all aspects of marketing – including content generation, writing for different mediums (blogs, press releases, whitepapers, web, etc.), lead generation, social media, SEO, paid advertisements and more.
- Assist in creation and maintenance of collateral – including design, writing, layout, editing, etc.
- Collaborate and assist Marketing with maintenance of website(s)
- Assist with the maintenance of organic SEO and paid advertisement efforts
- Ability to work closely alongside agile team and help make group decisions
- Assist with regular social media maintenance
- Assist with support for tradeshows
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student studying marketing, mass communications, or art.
- Strong graphic design skills with the ability to show a portfolio of personal design work
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with social media platforms/strategies
- Interest or experience working in an agile/ collaborative environment
- Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and/ or InDesign experience preferred
- Experience creating basic promotional videos (iMovie or equivalent software) preferred
AMC Technology, LLC. Is an equal opportunity employer.