Spring 2018: The Broad - Marketing Intern (Deadline Jan. 31)
Jan 8, 2018
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Title: Marketing Intern
Application Deadline: 1/31/18
Timeframe: 1/31/18 - 5/15/18
Position: Part-time (minimum 8 hrs/week), Unpaid
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The Broad is looking for a part-time marketing intern to help launch its community space in downtown Richmond. The Broad is a female-focused community center where we can learn from each other, a workspace where we can get it done, and a clubhouse where we can connect IRL - a place that exists to make more space for women in Richmond, in our community, and in our world.
A space to take a meeting over coffee, catch up with a friend with a glass (or two) of wine, put in some work during the 9-5, get your yoga on in our weekly classes, enjoy a workshop or a panel on art or money or flower arranging or love - because we are multifaceted people in a multifaceted world and it's totally cool to be into astronomy AND astrology, curious about super serums AND the supernatural, and invested in the stock market AND the outcome of Bachelor In Paradise.
The Broad is looking for a part-time Marketing intern to help launch and kickoff the space in the Richmond community.
● Work with the Founder to create a comprehensive marketing plan for the launch and other notable events in Spring 2018
● Monitor, review and communicate feedback and results of Marketing Plan and initiatives, including ROI and other key performance metrics
● Provide recommendations for and manage Marketing Budget
● Collaborate with the Founder to develop concepts and art direction for various video, social, and marketing campaigns
● Manages all social media communications
● Assist in the development of creative materials -signage, email campaigns, online communications and website.
● Work closely with the public relations and events intern to ensure that all efforts are synced and on-brand
Key Qualities Include:
● Interested in promoting a positive professional community and culture
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask projects through from start to finish
● Creativity and an eye for detail and ability to align with the brand aesthetic
● Experience working with Instagram and planning tools like Planoly
● Skill with design tools like Canva
● Comfort with copywriting and translating brand language across platform
● Email firstname.lastname@example.org by 1/31/18 with the subject line “Application for Marketing Internship - Spring
● In the email include your resume, number of hours available per week and days each week you are available
● The Broad Contact Information:
○ Phone: 707-60-BROAD
○ Address: 209 N Foushee Street, Richmond, Virginia 23220