Spring 2018: Studio Center - Video Editing Intern
Dec 6, 2017
Posted in: Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships
DescriptionStudio Center is looking for AWESOME interns to work in our Richmond, VA office!
We are looking to educate and have interested students contribute to the Video Editing efforts for the largest voice-over, digital, film and video production company in the nation.
Dates are flexible, but we do follow the general college semesters.
P.S. A large number of our existing staff began at Studio Center as an intern!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Video Editing candidates who can help us:
- Observe edit sessions with clients
- Edit rough cuts for various clients on Final Cut Pro system (for candidates with at least a minimum skill level)
- Assist in duplication of project deliverables: tape based, dvd's, etc.
- Digitize footage for projects into Final Cut Pro system
- Assist with media library
- Observe graphic design and animation sessions
Requirements- MUST BE ACCEPTING A REQUIRED COLLEGE CREDIT.
- Must be available during the work week, 2-3 days a week, between 10am-4pm. (Nights and/or weekends are not available)
- Send any work you have done as a YouTube or Vimeo link.
Apply to Lyndsey Davis at email@example.com.