Spring 2018: Studio Center - Sales/Marketing/Advertising Intern
Dec 6, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
DescriptionThe Nation's Fastest Growing Production Company is looking for Superstar Interns to work in our Richmond office! We are looking to educate and have interested students contribute to the Sales/Marketing/Advertising efforts for the largest voice-over, new media, film and video production company in the nation...and hey we're fun! Dates are flexible, but we do follow the general college semesters. P.S. A large number of our existing staff began at Studio Center as an intern!
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for Sales/Marketing/Advertising candidates who can help us:
- Find leads on the internet. EX. Leads of Production Agencies, Advertising Agencies
- Help marketing with e-blasts.
- Data entry of sales lead information.
- Address changes.
- Assemble sales reports.
- Assist in preparing quotes.
- Quote follow-up.
- Call clients to qualify leads...find out if they use services like ours and get contact names.
- These are just a few of the needs we have in the Sales/Marketing Department of Studio Center Total Production.
Requirements- Must be enrolled in classes and applicable to the internship
- Must be available during the work week, 2-3 days a week, between 10am-4pm. (Nights and/or weekends are not available)
Apply to Lyndsey Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.