Spring 2017: West End Academy of Dance - Advertising/Marketing Intern (**Can start ASAP or next semester**)
Nov 8, 2016
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
"Where these is a desire to dance, there is an opportunity to learn."
WEADance is a place where all kids learn to dance and perform. For over 40 years, this has been a studio where creativity, individuality and self-expression is encouraged and has a community of teachers, students and families who are passionate about performing arts. Our goal is to create a positive and happy experience for all of our students. We strive to nurture and develop talent and inspire a love and appreciation of all styles of dance and the arts. We are committed to providing a safe and positive environment in which all students can feel comfortable and free to express themselves.
WEAD is offering an advertising/marketing internship to help increase enrollment for the 2016/2017 school year.
Applicants must display the following qualities:
- Goal oriented and focused individual
- Strong communications skills
- Works well with others
- Independent thinking with new ideas
- Experience with dance is preferred but not essential
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create new advertising materials for our dance programs, specifically pre-ballet and younger dances
- Research pre-schools, day cares, nurseries and other family communities in the area and reach out to them
- Research and put together a cost efficient advertising plan
- Report to WEAD staff on a weekly basis (1 hr meeting/week)
Apply: Email Hank Bamberger at firstname.lastname@example.org.