Spring 2017: Viridiant - Media Content Intern
Jan 20, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Description of Organization: Viridiant is a non-profit organization committed to supporting sustainable building processes through education, consultation, and certification. Through certification programs like EarthCraft, Viridiant helps to set a path for sustainable, affordable, energy efficient construction. Viridiant offers community events and educational resources in addition to working with multifamily affordable-housing partners and Habitat for Humanity to provide a more sustainable future for all. Take a look at our 2015 Annual Report to gather a better sense of our mission, impact, team, and brand identity.
Internship Type: Advertising, Broadcast Journalism, Public Relations
We are looking for a talented and self-motivated student in the Robertson School of Media and Culture to perform as an intern for media content development.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Scripting and video content mapping.
- Strategizing media delivery formats and incorporation on Viridiant website.
- Must record and edit videos for eventual upload to internet. This will necessitate attendance at Viridiant events such as lectures, panel discussions and builder or manufacturer demonstrations.
Secondary Responsibilities, depending on skill and experience, could include:
- Website maintenance
- Graphic design
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere Pro and Photoshop.
- Access to camera, video equipment, and editing software preferred.
- Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- Transportation preferred, but not required.
Viridiant’s office is near the Monroe Park Campus, located at 1431 W. Main Street. The internship opportunity is available for spring and/or summer 2017 semesters. This internship is unpaid. Hours are flexible. Applicants should e-mail resume and work samples to:
Director of Operations