Spring 2017: Thomas Jennings Open Learning Village - Social Media Analyst Intern
Feb 1, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships, Journalism internships
Thomas Jennings Open Learning Village is a hybrid open online teaching and learning entity. Our mission is to provide meaningful facilitator-led professional development and personal interest courses for learners in an open, collaborative, and engaging online environment. For Life.
- Develop/enhance our Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn presence
- Serve as a Ghost Blogger
- Update social media timelines and send school related tweets
- Co-develop/create school and course related YouTube videos
- Develop/track Analytics (Google, Pinterest, etc.)
VALUES AND SKILLS
- Self starter/Independent worker
- High degree of integrity and self-respect
- Excellent communication skills – especially writing
- Knowledge of Google and other Analytics
- Ability to think critically and make sound recommendations
- Solid student 3.0 or better GPA (2.5-2.9 will be considered with strong department recommendation)
This is a part-time office and part-time telecommute position requiring the use of a portable device with printer capability. A work schedule will outline requirements on a monthly basis. Dress is appropriately casual.
APPLICATION AND SELECTION PROCESS
Please submit an e-portfolio highlighting coursework and experience related to the responsibilities, values and skills as described above. Also, you will submit a separate letter of interest, which must include a link to your e-portfolio. Email your letter of interest (which includes the link to your e-portfolio) to: email@example.com.