Spring 2017: RamPantry - Social Media & PR Intern
Jan 20, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Forward-thinking, fast paced college food pantry is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media communication landscape, including various social media websites. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are committed to sustaining RamPantry.
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Work with the internal & external RamPantry committees to promote RamPantry news and events via social media
Email a resume and letter of interest to Nicole Patterson at email@example.com.