Spring 2017: Engage the Foundation - Various Internships (PAID for Work Study Eligible Students)
Feb 1, 2017
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
- Marketing Specialist: (10 positions)
- Description - Engage, The Foundation is looking for highly organized professionals to help market the products and services offered. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for clearly organizing and completing delegated communication tasks proficiently and in a timely manner. We're also looking for individuals to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into active fans and promoters of our organization.
- Qualifications - Must be extremely organized. Must have exceptional interpersonal skills. Must have managerial experience. Must have excellent marketing skills. Must have proficient computer and communication skills. Must be able to manage a large database and various forms of efficient communication. This person will come up with new innovative ways to advertise the brand, whether it be product or event based. Must be able to come up with useful marketing strategies. Preferably good with social media (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat). May also be responsible for sending out updates to the rest of the group.
- Photographer/Videographer: (3 positions)
- Description - Engage, The Foundation is looking for 3 extremely talented photographers/videographers to capture the work of our many programs and events!
- Qualifications - Must have your own equipment. Must be an extremely talented photographer/videographer. Must have quick production time. Must be very creative. Must have reliable transportation.
- Graphic Designer: (5 positons)
- Description - This applicant will create flyers, and other graphics for the team’s events and production.
- Qualifications - Must have knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator). Must understand the concept of visual marketing when trying to grab a target audience’s attention. Preferably some drawing skills. *Portfolio required
- Marketing Coordinator (1 position)
- Description - Engage, The Foundation is looking for a highly organized professional to fulfill the role of Marketing Coordinator who will oversee 3 Marketing Specialists and report to an Executive Board. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for clearly organizing and delegating marketing tasks to be completed proficiently in a timely manner.
- Qualifications - Must be extremely organized. Must have exceptional interpersonal skills. Must have managerial experience. Must have proficient marketing skills. Must have excellent computer and communication skills. Must be able to manage a large database and various forms of efficient communication.
- Account Manager
- Description – Engage, The Foundation is looking for an experienced Account Manager to take over all customer account management responsibilities. The successful candidate will perform connection surveys. We’re looking for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement. We’re looking for the best and brightest talent in the industry and a professional who understands the value of results-driven customer service. The successful candidate will be responsible for all client communications, including taking briefs, conducting brainstorming sessions, communicating results of campaigns and processing complaints or concerns. He or she will also manage the administrative side of our accounts.
- Qualifications - 1+ years of experience in account management
Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities
Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills
Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products and services
Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Minimum 3+ years’ experience in marketing
Experience working with public relations professionals a plus
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Basic accounting skills a plus
Familiarity with inbound marketing best practices preferred
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Description: Our platform requires a Consultant. Small businesses will need strategic guidance on how to become approved and how to properly utilize our platform. Small businesses are interested in branching out into new consumer markets and need guidance on advertising, product placement, metrics analysis, positioning statements and other aspects of a marketing plan. The ideal candidate for us will have a documented history of ushering other businesses into new growth areas and creating measurable benefits. We operate at a fast-paced, high-energy where we encourage all of our staff to be creative and to think outside the box, so we’re looking for a consultant who can fit well in that environment.
- Qualifications - Advanced communication and presentation skills
Experience with digital marketing initiatives, including social media
Strong analytical skills
Excellent research skills
Ability to lead large teams and inspire other staff members to think creatively
Working knowledge of digital performance metrics