**POSITION FILLED** Summer 2020: Weidmuller USA - Marketing Intern (PAID)
May 19, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
About: Be it automobile manufacturing, electricity production or water management - hardly any of today’s industries can do without electronics and electrical connectivity. In this internationalized, technologically changing world, the complexity of requirements is rapidly increasing due to the emergence of new markets. New, more varied challenges have to be overcome, and the solutions to them will not be found in high-tech products alone. Connectivity is the key, whether it involves power, signals and data, demands and solutions or theory and practice. Industrial Connectivity needs connections. And that’s precisely what we stand for.
We are in need of a Marketing Intern for the summer. The intern will be paid, with 30 hours per week maximum. If we are in the office by then, we would also want the intern to come in. But if we are not then they can also work from home.
- Work with Marketing team in updating catalogue files and creating Adobe Flipping Books
- Collaborates with division to create, update, design, layout and finalize print-ready promotional material and manage production of print and digital designs and communication pieces.
- Recognizes and maintains the company’s brand identity.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud programs, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Submit resume to: Laurie Sanderson, Human Resources Manager, laurie.sanderson@weidmueller.