Fall 2021: Commonwealth Basketball Group - Various Internships (Marketing/Digital Media, Event Operations, Sales, Scouting, Live Streaming)
Sep 22, 2021
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Who We Are
Commonwealth Basketball Group is a full service basketball company based out of Virginia. Founded in 2020, CBG has quickly become the standard for grassroots and high school basketball events, camps, live streams and media coverage in the state of VA.
Internships Description - Summer / Fall / Spring Opportunities Available
CBG is seeking highly motivated individuals with interest in basketball media content creation, event management, sales, broadcast, analytics and graphic design. Individuals interested in becoming a part of the CBG team will assist in live coverage of events in person as well as creating content remotely after events take place.
In most instances, internships with CBG are available for college credit and do not receive income as part of the internship. We encourage you to still apply for CBG internship opportunities even if college credit is not needed as there are multiple events throughout the year that we may need additional coverage for.
- Excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and personable
- Ability to develop prospective client relationships
- Ability to focus and work in fast paced environment
- Must have the ability to work a non-traditional schedule and travel to assigned location
- Responsible, goal oriented individuals with aspirations of growing connections in basketball space.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Organized and able to to work non traditional work schedule, including nights and weekends.
Marketing and Digital Media
- Graphic design
- Photography and videography editing
- Social media content creation and analytics
- Track income and expenses for maintaining budgets
- Hiring of staff for events
- Assist with operational tasks of hosting events
- Recruiting teams and players to participate in camps and events
- Communicate effectively with college and club basketball coaches
- Organizing databases of clients and prospective clients
- Updating of current databases of players
- Evaluations of players competing in events
- Live streamed broadcasts
- Play by play
- Color commentating
- Live Stream Operations
Please send resume and email of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Subject line-CBG Intern