Fall 2020: Women Empowering Women - Social Media Specialist Intern
Jul 27, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Social Media Specialist
Organization: Women Empowering Women – Diamonds in the Rough
Location: Virtual Online Internship
Women Empowering Women – Diamonds in the Rough, a small non-profit organization is looking for an intern interested in assisting with the organizations with their social media platforms. The intern who fills this position should expect to work closely with the CEO. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
- Monitor all forms of media
- Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, appearances, photo shoots, and other special events
- Create innovative, winning social media campaigns to engage with potential customers and generate high-quality leads
- Assist with creating flyers and other marketing materials
- Create interview preparation materials
- Compile contact lists
- Design and launch email marketing campaigns.
Students applying for this internship must have strong communication skills and should be majoring in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Journalism. Applicants should also have strong writing skills, as well as a solid understanding of social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office, and Photoshop applications should apply.
100% Remote – Work from home WHEREVER you want and in business hours WHENEVER you want. We care more about you delivering excellent project outcomes then we do what hours you worked.
Apply: Email Galanda Simmons-Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org.