Fall 2020: Turning Point Pen Co. - Social Media / Marketing Intern
Jul 27, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
- Learn about TPPC company brand
- Help to create relevant & effective content to satisfy TPPC goals
- Most visual content will already exist, some will need to be created
- Messaging will need to be created
- Orchestrate posts on social media to meet TPPC goals
- Creating & managing an effective posting schedule
- Posting content according to schedule
- Social media research & analysis – finding what works best
- Help with other marketing/advertising efforts
- The intern will be working closely with the TPPC team to create the content and copy for social media posts.
- Internship duration: This internship will last for one semester (3 months), with potential for extension.
- Pay: The student who is accepted to this internship will get a $500 bonus at the end of the semester with satisfactory completion of the internship requirements for the duration of the semester.
- Time expectation: Hours will be variable & flexible. Assume 10 hours per week.
- Travel: This position can be filled remotely.
- Impact: Candidates who are excited about meaningful work that makes a difference in an organization are encouraged to apply.
- Basic marketing knowledge
- Ability to communicate messages effectively, especially via social media
- Basic ability to use analytics to draw inferences and improve social media effectiveness
- Likeable & friendly
- Problem-solving mentality
- Marketing/branding experience
- Creative and flexible
- We enjoy trying new approaches to our marketing communication and will be open to new ideas
- Some photo/video capturing & editing experience
- Desire to learn and grow in the social media marketing field
- Graphic design experience
Please contact Michael (Michael@tppenco.com) with questions and application inquiries.