Fall 2020: Turning Point Pen Co. - Public Relations Intern
Jul 27, 2020
Posted in: Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
- Create contacts in the media & influencer space
- Create content for articles & other exposure opportunities
- Pitch opportunities to contacts to gain exposure for TPPC
- Assist with other marketing/advertising efforts as needed
- Internship duration: This internship will last for one semester (3 months), with potential for extension.
- Pay: The student who is accepted to this internship will get a $500 bonus at the end of the semester with satisfactory completion of the internship requirements for the duration of the semester.
- Time expectation: Hours will be variable & flexible. Assume 10 hours per week.
- Travel: This position can be filled remotely.
- Impact: Candidates who are excited about meaningful work that makes a difference are encouraged to apply.
- Learn about TPPC company brand
- Basic PR knowledge
- Ability to communicate messages effectively through writing
- Ability to connect with others & build rapport quickly
- Likeable & friendly
- Problem-solving mentality
- PR/influencer experience
- Creative and flexible
- We enjoy trying new approaches to our marketing communication and will be open to new ideas
- Desire to learn and grow in the PR field
Please contact Michael (Michael@tppenco.com) with questions and application inquiries.