Fall 2020: Tri-City Tourneys - Social Media Coordinator
Sep 3, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
The Social Media Coordinator will report to the Digital Content & Community Relations Director.
The Tri-City Tourneys is on the search for highly-motivated social media coordinators. The tournaments are covered with live updates on Twitter, and behind the scenes insights on Instagram and Facebook. Experience managing social media pages preferred, but not required.
A Social Media Coordinator is responsible for posting live action information during live baseball events. The Social Media Coordinator must display a positive atittude. This is a seasonal, temporary position with flexible work hours. Tournaments are hosted every Thursday-Sunday from the first weekend of September to the final weekend in October. Hours vary depending on tournament schedule.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Post Tweets to Twitter highlighting plays.
• Post creative behind-the-scenes Instagram/Facebook stories.
• Use iPad and Screen Recording platforms to capture live-action video during broadcasts.
• Maintain a general understanding of Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram platforms.
• Maintain a general understanding of the game of baseball.
• Must have knowledge of balls, strikes, RBIs, errors, fouls, and more.
• Ability to work all events including extended hours.
• Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.