Fall 2020: Tri-City Tourneys - Camera Operator/Game Director
Sep 3, 2020
Posted in: Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships
The Camera Operator will report to the Broadcast Director.
The Tri-City Tourneys is on the search for highly-motivated Camera Operators. The tournaments are live-streamed for purchase using 6 HD cameras for family and friends, scouts, and more to enjoy. Experience operating a professional camcorder recommended, but not required.
A Camera Operator is responsible for operating a professional camcorder during live baseball events. The Camera Operator must display a positive aHtude. This is a seasonal, temporary position with flexible work hours. Tournaments are hosted every Thursday-Sunday from the first weekend of September to the final weekend in October. Hours vary depending on tournament schedule.
Responsibilites and Dutes
• Operate a high-definition professional camcorder.
• Focus on pitcher/runner and follow the action on the field.
• Ability to climb a ladder.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work all events including extended hours.
• Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to operate camera swiftly and efficiently.