Fall 2020: Sauls International - Social Media Content Creator
Aug 13, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Sauls International is geared towards helping firms succeed in local and international markets.
Sauls International provides language services to include translation, interpretation, sign language, consulting and cultural awareness training. We are here to help agencies succeed at creating their message to people of all cultures across the globe.
About this Job
Sauls International (SI) is seeking social media content administrators to create content, graphics and schedule postings on various social media platforms. The candidate will develop and execute creative content for social campaigns and day-to-day initiatives across all of SI's social channels. The candidate will identify social media trends and reveal untapped opportunities that can deliver measurable results. Candidate will also use special software for postings on the various sites.
Candidate must believe in the power of Social Media!
- Develop innovative social content and campaign ideas
- Use software to craft and curate visual assets that are designed to use on different social media platforms
- Post content across multiple social channels
- Stay current and educated on platform updates and new social media opportunities to reach our target audience
- Research and understand how competitors use social media marketing
- Assist in social media monitoring and responding across all platforms.
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned
- Research, write and draft posts for the Sauls International blog
- Create social media pages in multiple languages (if bilingual or trilingual)
- Work independently as well as collaboratively across other teams and departments
- Understand the workings of LinkedIn, Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat and can create campaigns using them.
- Ability to take creative feedback and build on it
- Create video, audio written content
- Need a wonderful personality
- Willingness to learn how to use our social media software suite
- Proficient in today’s social media
Though we are in Richmond, VA, you can work remotely from your location!
Apply: Email resume to Sauls International <firstname.lastname@example.org>.