Fall 2020: HOUSEpitality Family - Social Media Intern
Aug 13, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Housepitality Family is the group that manages The Boathouse restaurants, Casa del Barco, and Island Shrimp Co.
This position is responsible for providing support to the Marketing team by assisting in identifying, conceptualizing, designing and executing campaigns to boost engagement, educate and inform our audience about promotions. This position will help create content calendars, develop and distribute content, monitor social media channels and support promotional and marketing efforts. A passion for photography and copywriting is a plus!
- Aid in executing restaurant promotional campaigns on social media platforms
- Assist in maintaining a consistent online presence for all restaurant concepts and Weddings & Events, across digital platforms, including content and imagery creation. Intern will have access to our digital library as well as permission to visit concepts as needed.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Experience with major social media platforms
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Experience in content creation, photography, copywriting
Hours and Pay
This is an unpaid internship opportunity and will amount to 5-10 hours per week.
Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and any relevant pieces of work you have done in the past.