Fall 2020: Flip Productions - Marketing & Content Creation Intern
Aug 25, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Marketing & Content Creation Intern
Flip Productions is an events, travel and marketing company. We are still a small company but we have multiple local and international clients. We are currently focusing on building our Japan travel website and content, as well as collaborating with local governments to help boost tourism in unique areas. Our team consists of fun, young and international individuals. Creating unique, memorable and original experiences is what we strive to bring upon.
We have recently launched a new project called Your Entrepreneur Resources, helping entrepreneurs and solopreneurs grow in their online business journeys. We are launching different books, products and courses to help online business owners. We would like to involve the intern in helping us with building this project.
Company URL: www.flip.productions
Japan Travel website: www.flip-guide.com
Your Entrepreneur Resources: www.yourentrepreneurresources.
Marketing & Content Creation Internship
We are looking for an intern to help with the organisation with creating creative content, social media management, marketing efforts, blogging, graphic design and other tasks. Since the work schedule is quite flexible, the ideal candidate will have to be a hard-working and self-motivated professional. This person will have to be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
As our Content Creation Intern, your responsibilities would include and not limited to:
- Manage social media accounts and create content for different platforms
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Create written content and visual content
- Reach out to influencers and partners and establishing collaboration opportunities
- Use photography, videography and/or graphic design skills to create original and unique content
- Help with managing our websites through WordPress
- Perform researches in various fields
- Work with a range of media and social media
- Support and assist in event productions
- Create, edit, design and produce materials, designs, videos and photos
- Maintain trusting relationships with clients, customers and colleagues
Apply: Email resume and cover letter Venese Lau at email@example.com