Fall 2020: All About Presentation - Communications Intern (PAID)
Aug 25, 2020
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
All About Presentation, an international event management company, is looking for a few amazing event production interns to assist with executing several ROCK-STAR events.
BIG NOTE: THIS JOB IS NOT FOR THE TIMID OR SHY.
However, we do look for personality traits that line up with our corporate culture such as:
● "We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard" - JFK: We enjoy tough, complex events and challenges. We understand that you will sometimes need to invent a solution when no other solution exists.
● "Joy-filled": We believe in creating joy and spreading joy wherever we go. Our mission is to help our clients express joy.
● "Save the drama for yo' mama": The only drama we like is reserved for giving our clients a "WOW" impact at their events. In the office, it is not appreciated, supported, or tolerated. If drama seems to follow you wherever you go -- this job is probably not the best fit for you.
● "I can trust you with my life!" : We are privileged to know a lot of information about our clients, their brands and trade secrets. We expect that every person that works with us understands that "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas".
● "Lifetime Student": In no way will we ever know everything. Our goal is to continue learning, continue growing without ceasing. If you're a 'know it all', let's save each other some time; however, if you are looking to grow and will put everything you have into your own training, learning, and development -- then we've "got your 6".
As an intern with All About Presentation, assistance will be needed in activities relevant to the design, planning, and execution of communication about upcoming events, online store, and client activities. In addition, you will help with the planning and delivery of virtual and in-person events.
Projects will include:
● Graphic design for events
● Designing products and creating promotions for the online store
● Develop email campaigns and social media campaigns
● Scheduling clients for interviews, photoshoots, and video shoots
● Assist with the planning and execution of virtual and in-person events
Skills & Knowledge needed to be successful in this role::
● Adobe Photoshop
● Google calendar, drive, and docs
● Strong organization and attention to detail
Work Hours: Between 12 - 15 hours per week. Hours are flexible based on class and event schedule.
Compensation is $10 per hour.
To apply for the 2020 Fall Internship position please visit us online: https://podio.com/webforms/20540842/1406559