Fall 2019: Tri-Cities Baseball 2020 - Multimedia Production Specialist Intern
Sep 8, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Collegiate Baseball Experience is seeking interns for a unique opportunity to work hands-on with Tri-Cities Baseball 2020, a campaign to create and develop a collegiate baseball team to begin operations in the Coastal Plain League in May 2020 in Colonial Heights, Virginia. This is once-in-a-lifetime chance to help us build a team FROM SCRATCH and bring baseball back to the people of the Tri-Cities.
This position will work closely with both the Owner and the General Manager of the organization, learning valuable skills in the sports industry and gaining experience and insight into the front office of a baseball team.
To learn more or apply, please email email@example.com or call 804-221-9855
- Assist with the development of engaging multimedia productions.
- Capture stills & video at media and promotional events
- Edit featured content for social media and website
- Assist with live events
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills required
- Experience producing and editing video content
- Must be well versed in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be able to work in a time sensitive and team-oriented environment with irregular hours, including nights and weekends