Fall 2019: Tri-Cities Baseball 2020 - Administrative Communications & Sales Intern
Sep 8, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Collegiate Baseball Experience is seeking interns for a unique opportunity to work hands-on with Tri-Cities Baseball 2020, a campaign to create and develop a collegiate baseball team to begin operations in the Coastal Plain League in May 2020 in Colonial Heights, Virginia. This is once-in-a-lifetime chance to help us build a team FROM SCRATCH and bring baseball back to the people of the Tri-Cities.
This position will work closely with both the Owner and the General Manager of the organization, learning valuable skills in the sports industry and gaining experience and insight into the front office of a baseball team.
To learn more or apply, please email email@example.com or call 804-221-9855
- Generate sales leads
- Assist front office with technical and clerical tasks (taking minutes, answering phones, responding to emails)
- Prepare sales reports and presentations
- Assist with preparations for events and attending them when necessary
- Drafting and proofreading correspondence
- Conduct research as requested
- Maintain professionalism and provide superior customer service
- Superb social skills and ability to work well with all levels of staff and clients
- Customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively
- Detail oriented and ready to maintain administrative duties for management.