Fall 2019: Stavna Ballet - Social Media/Communications Intern
Aug 19, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
North Chesterfield, VA 23235
Mon-Thurs from 4:00-8:00pm
The Stavna Dance Academy provides quality dance classes taught by world-class professionals in Midlothian, Virginia.
Job duties include:
• Ensure that customers, clients, vendors, and staff members are treated in a courteous and professional manner at all times.
• Assist in costumer relations, enrollment, tuition and daily office related tasks.
• Monitor and update social media platforms for brand mentions and engagement opportunities
• Create advertising content and publish monthly newsletters, manage correspondents with clients.
• Answer phones and customer emails while maintaining professional demeanor.
• Complete all administrative jobs within acceptable time limits. Maintain a clean and organized work area at all times.
• Excellent customer service skills and experience is required.
• Solid verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills are required.
• Competency using MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas
• Experience with digital marketing technology
• Background in dance or other fine arts preferred
Apply: Email Shannon McConville at email@example.com.