Fall 2019: Sociiterra International LLC - Social Media Management Intern
Aug 19, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
We are Sociiterra International, LLC, a Richmond, VA based natural health and beauty manufacturing company founded in 2015. Our products were developed by our biochemist and co-founder, who serves as the company's Chief Product Officer. We are also a company with a mission as 5% of our profits go to causes that we care about such as environmental preservation, sustainable beekeeping, fighting malnutrition around the world, and cancer research.
The specific job duties include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Learn about company health and beauty products, specifically Beez Nuts Balms products, as well as company's mission for environmental preservation and honey bee protection.
- Following company Social Media Management guidelines, assist with posting on social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram.
- Create and distribute via email one newsletter per month.
- Develop creative ways to gain additional subscribers to newsletters and email blasts.
- Take staged photographs of products to use on social media, website(s), and other marketing materials.
- Attend company marketing, sales, and benefit events to take photos and discuss products with potential customers.
We would like someone seeking 100-150 hours. Applicants may send their cover letters and resumes to: Jonathan Noggle, President & Co-Founder, email@example.com