Fall 2019: Siddall Communications - PR & Event Intern (PAID)
Sep 8, 2019
Posted in: Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Siddall Communications is seeking a proactive, career driven, energetic, and detail-oriented individual pursuing a PR and Event internship for the Fall 2019 Semester.
The ideal candidate is extremely organized with an outgoing personality and have a passion for coordinating event details. This internship is a great way to gain experience at a fast-paced ad agency working on one of the most renowned transportation brands in the country and activating at some of the largest festivals and sporting events in the State of Virginia.
This position will report to the Director of PR and Strategic Partnerships.
- Polished and professional when communicating with clients, event attendees, sponsors, and executive management
- Dynamic self-starter who takes initiative, highly reliable
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Job involves working under variable temperature conditions and noise levels, in indoor and outdoor settings
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8-hours in length.
- Secure equipment and rentals as needed, set-up, tear-down, and help coordination of overall event execution
- Exert physical effort in lifting/transporting at least 50 pounds
- This position could require seven (7) days a week at times. Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that could include nights, weekends and holidays.
Skills + Requirements
- Flexible, optimistic, high-level efficiency, can-do it attitude
- The ability to work at least 5-10 hours a week not including event days/ weekends
- Ability to drive or commute to events between Richmond and Hampton Roads
- Professional phone demeanor and proficiency in MS office including Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher and Powerpoint
This is a Paid Internship
This opportunity will be a paid internship position: $10/ hour + travel.
Please send all resumes to Amber Godfrey at email@example.com.