Fall 2019: Podium RVA - Social Media Coordinator (Deadline Sept. 6)
Aug 19, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Founded in 2008, the Podium Foundation gives Richmond high school students the opportunity to explore their passion for the literary arts while improving upon essential writing and communication skills. We provide writing workshops for students that encourage creative expression while developing essential writing and communication skills.
Projects can include:
- Managing Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other relevant accounts
- Researching content relevant to organization’s mission
- Organize archive of digital images and videos
- Report on online activity and best practice models/analytics
- Assist with creation of digital and print content (blog, website, newsletters), developing promotional materials
- Assisting with media relationships and sponsorships
- Opportunity to create a portfolio project of your choosing!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively in a diverse environment
- Working knowledge of social media platforms and email
- Experience with editing software (Adobe, Canva, or equivalent)
- Download the internship application, located HERE.
- Fill it out
- Send your Application, Resume, and Fall availability, Mon - Thurs 9 - 5pm to Vicki Yeroian, Programs Director, for review
- Deadline for Fall 2019: Fri, Sept 6th at 5pm
For questions or to send in your application materials, send Vicki an email at: vicki.yeroian@