Fall 2019: Podium RVA - Graphic Design Intern (Deadline Sept. 6)
Aug 19, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Founded in 2008, the Podium Foundation gives Richmond high school students the opportunity to explore their passion for the literary arts while improving upon essential writing and communication skills. We provide writing workshops for students that encourage creative expression while developing essential writing and communication skills.
Responsibilities can include:
● Develop concepts, create graphics and design layouts for digital and print media, including flyers, posters, email newsletters, website, postcards, invitations, blog and social media accounts
● Collaborate with communications team on support campaigns, marketing materials
● Design layout for Podium program publications, including Podium Journal, literary ‘zines
● Video/photo editing
● Opportunity to design a portfolio project of your choosing!
● Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
● Must have excellent time management skills
● Must have ability to work independently as well as in collaboration with a team
● Must be able to define and work to deadlines
● Personable, creative
● Proficiency in CMS and basic understanding of HTML; Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and/or other common design and layout applications
- Download the internship application, located HERE.
- Fill it out
- Send your Application, Resume, and Fall availability, Mon - Thurs 9 - 5pm to Vicki Yeroian, Programs Director, for review
- Deadline for Fall 2019: Fri, Sept 6th at 5pm
For questions or to send in your application materials, send Vicki an email at: vicki.yeroian@