Fall 2019: on u - Social Media Intern (Stipend Offered)
Sep 8, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
RVA based, internationally known, eco-chic handcrafted jewelry brand, seeking forward thinking intern that will take our look of fashion and boost it, significantly, through social media.
Offering 3 credit internship (150 hours of true dedication):
- Development and implementation of social media (primarily Instagram):
- Feed planners
- Imaging… yours, ours, and access to stock photography.
- On location photography at brick and mortar storefront in a vibrant part of town.
- Website access for product images, reference, ideas.
- Copy with intent to engage.
- Data development and analytics.
- Mirror on other social media platforms.
- Current organic followers: 907 (sad).
- Gain insights from world renown and world traveled NYC fashion designer who was just voted Best Local Jewelry Artisan by RVA Magazine’s Best & Worst.
- Promote an internationally known, local brand. that is already established and welcomes creativity.
- In addition to credits, a bi-weekly stipend will be offered.
- In person: on u 5707 GROVE AVE. RVA 23226 (check website for hours).
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Serious inquiries only… seriously.
Greg & Donna Silvestri
designs & finds
5707 Grove Avenue
Richmond, VA 23226