Fall 2019: Madison+Main - Account Management Intern (Deadline Aug. 7)
Jul 19, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Public Relations internships
Account Management Internship
Madison+Main is a branding, marketing, and PR agency in Richmond, Virginia that gets results
for emerging companies and challenger brands. There’s a lot to get involved with during your
internship at Madison+Main and we’ll provide you with a great opportunity to gain real world
experience with real responsibility.
What will you be doing?
Account Management interns will have the opportunity to be exposed to every facet of our
company. As an Account Management intern for Madison+Main, you will:
● Support the Account Management team with various marketing campaigns
● Participate in market research, which could include conducting customer surveys and
● Write social media calendars for various clients in different industries
● Transcribe meeting notes and interviews
● Take part in internal meetings and creative concept sessions
● Help research media plans for clients
● Develop relationships with media vendors
● Assist in day-to-day administrative tasks
What we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates who have passion and skills to excel in a fast-paced environment.
A candidate should possess the following traits and skills:
● Must be a rising junior or senior, or a recent graduate
● Possess excellent writing, communication, and research skills
● Must be able to multi-task and prioritize projects as well as manage their time
● Ability to collaborate with other team members, but also be self-motivated
● Meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Have the ability to get things done with minimal supervision
● Desire to learn what it takes to work in a fast growing company
● Ability to think of creative solutions to business problems
● Social media knowledge
● Available to work 15-25 hours per week, August - December 2019
What about college credits or compensation?
While this is an unpaid internship opportunity, you will gain a wealth of knowledge about the
marketing world. We are willing to work with you and your college to determine the appropriate
amount of college credit you can receive for participation in our internship program.
Will you have fun?
Well, that’s entirely up to you (but we’re placing our bets on “yes.”) Just check this out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuTZIwDF56A&t=1s
How do you apply?
Please submit resumes to Haleigh Lader at email@example.com for consideration.
Submissions are due by August 7, 2019.