Fall 2019: LX Group - Social Media Management Intern
Sep 8, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Description of Organization: LX Group, Live & Xperience is an events and lifestyle company that owns Kabana Rooftop, Belle, NAMA, and SWITCH Pop-Up Bar. LX has put on events in the city such as Moonlight Circus NYE, Street Food Festival on Brown’s Island and more.
General job duties of Social Media Intern:
• Management of social media accounts
• Create content for Facebook, Instagram, and Instagram Stories
• Lead Instagram story creation during venue events.
• Help with planning of special events
• General office and project support for Marketing Department.
Qualifications applicants should possess:
• Candidate should have strong writing skills.
• Basic knowledge of social media usage and analytics
• Ability to work on computers
• Knowledge of VSCO and other photo editing apps
• Should be prepared to work in a business environment.
• Ability to work on deadline.
• Ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
• MUST be available on weekend nights
Hours are flexible, but weekend night availability is needed due to events.
This is an unpaid internship.
Applicants should email their resume, two written references and Instagram handle of personal or other pages they have handled to:
Alisha Wieckmann, Director of Marketing