Fall 2019: Better2gether RVA - Social Media & Marketing Intern
Jul 25, 2019
Posted in: Advertising internships, Internships & scholarships, Journalism internships, Public Relations internships
Better2gether RVA is a local nonprofit that provides support services to children with rare and complex medical illnesses in the Richmond area. Better2gether RVA was founded on the belief that all families of children battling illness — regardless of the diagnoses — deserve access to resources and support services. Since 2017, the organization has provided mentorship, counsel and recreational programming for families of children diagnosed with complex medical illnesses, plus valuable resources for treatment and its associated costs.
- Create and implement a social media strategy including a tactical plan.
- Develop a content driven media calendar.
- Maintain nonprofit’s Instagram and Facebook presence.
- Consistently bring new ideas to Executive Director.
Qualifications Intern should possess:
- Experience with social media campaigns.
- Proficient in software used to design Instagram and Facebook posts, particularly Hootsuite.
- Self- starter that can work independently and feels comfortable developing ideas for discussion with Executive Director.
- Highly organized
- Able to meet deadlines
- Creative use of social media to portray nonprofit’s brand and message
The internship is offer beginning Fall 2019 with the option to extend to Spring and Summer 2020. Hours are flexible. This is an unpaid internship.
Applicants should email resume and three examples of social media marketing to:
Stephanie Becker, Co-Executive Director/Founder
Better2gether RVA Email: email@example.com Phone: 804.334.8702